Thursday, January 17, 2013

well...

Remember this part of Shawn of the Dead?

 
That’s totally how I feel right now. I need to sort my effin’ life out lol. Not that I’m a bad person or a total mess, I just need to have some goals and organization. I’ve been working really hard the last few days on the organization part. I figure if I work on the mess around me, I will feel like less of a mess myself. That’s how that works, right?? I think tonight I’m gonna sit down and try to work on some goals. I feel like this is the year I’m gonna get it together. I can totally sort my life out, right here, right now. Not saying I’m gonna figure out and plan my whole future, but I can work with what I’ve got and make this year amazing.

Guess we’ll have to wait and see how that all pans out haha.

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on that! I definitely need to sort my life out, plan out some goals and work on myself overall. 2013 is gonna be THE year!

    Love what I've read on your blog so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I've been telling myself so far.. this is gonna be my year. It really helps that I'm finally getting my grown up job and I feel like I can start the next chapter of life.

      Delete