1. So excited that my diploma finally came in the mail. I feel like a "big girl' now lol.
2. I came home from a shopping trip with these. Um, I've never bought leopard print in my life, now all the sudden I bought leopard everywhere I went that day!! Anybody else in love with leopard right now??
3. Organization has been the theme of the week. I found awesome printables to get all my stuff in order. I have printables for menu planning, food and workout logs, and expense trackers. I can't wait to really get into using them all.
4. Again, organization has been big this week. I used to have a big pile of shoes right by the door every day. It was making me crazy!!! So I finally got something to organize them. It kills Mike that this is only half of my shoes haha. That's a man for you though :)
5. I try to like yogurt. I really do. But, really, its just not my favorite. Enter Greek froyo and I'm in love. I found a honey/caramel one and then this dark fudge swirl and I am hooked!! So good.
Its definitely been a week of trying to get organized and clear up some of the mess around me. What's been going on with you guys this week??