Monday, September 10, 2012

Three - Birthday Edition

I totally stole this from a friend on Tumblr because I loved the idea. I'm thinking about adopting it for a weekly thing to help me stop and think about things. This particular one is a little different because its my birthday edition, so some of it is pretty general. But still, its me :)


Three things I am thankful for:
1. another fabulous year of life (they just keep getting better and better)
2. my fiancé, Mike
3. my parents and my besties

Three things I’m looking forward to this week:
1. my birthday! 3-1 on Sunday
2. hanging with friends and family (girls night out, quilt show, dallas flea)
3. my favorite beer biscuits and sausage gravy

Three things on mind today:
1. test tomorrow
2. grad school info/options
3. Christmas ideas (its never too early to start planning, right??)

Three things that made me happy this weekend:
1. first softball game of fall ball (far more fun that I thought it was going to be)
2. babysitting two super adorable girls
3. rearranging the bedroom so I can get a desk :)

Three things I am praying for:
1. job after graduation in December
2. church issues/questions/feelings
3. our future in general 

3 comments:

  1. Kasey,
    Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! I was looking at your blog this evening and it seems we have some things in common... our love of pumpkin spice lattes and also our birthday! I turn 27 on Sunday. Happy Birthday!!!

    P.S. I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I love birthday buddies!! Especially cool ones ;)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete