Thursday, September 13, 2012

New York, New York

Okay, so this is my SUPER delayed post of pictures from our NY trip last month. This is definitely not all the pictures, just some of my favorites :)

I'm a little HG obsessed so I loved all these huge adverts around Times Square :)

Loved Hoboken and Carlo's. Mama was beyond adorable.. and soo sweet! The wait was long, but the food was delish!!

We ate at this pizza place that was a converted old church. It was gorgeous!

It totally poured on us on our harbor cruise. But, we still got to see some beautiful sights. Plus it makes for interesting pictures right??

Yes, this is us, in our Texas jerseys at Yankee Stadium. How brave are we?? We only got heckled a little ;)

The skyline and buildings are just beautiful. You can definitely see the weather in these pics.

I was in love with all the bridges! I think thats what I have the most pictures of. I'm crazy!
I just 'love' this picture.

1 comment:

  1. I have never been to new york but I have been to London and surprisingly enough, ny looks so much like london! But I do still really want to go! I really enjoyed looking at these pictures!
    and I just 'love' that picture up there too! lol!
    your blog layout is cute! and I read the post below this one...it's awesome to see people give thanks =)
    can't wait to be back to see some more posts from you!
    have a great rest of your day!
    ~morgan

    ReplyDelete